Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cybersecurity professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cybersecurity staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder and CEO Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Information Security Administrator
Location: Winchester, Massachusetts
Reference #: JN -062017-1481
25% Performing security assessments; conducting security awareness training for staff; coordinating with vendors to raise awareness of social engineering techniques
25% Reviewing vulnerability reports, SIEM analysis, identity and access management (IAM) controls and regulatory compliance guidelines
25% Gathering and reporting on measurable security metrics within the organization to the Board of Directors
15% Working with IT teams to ensure adherence to best security practices in a heterogeneous environment
10% Researching and evaluating the security impact of new technology
Tools and Environment:
• The ability to develop, implement and oversee an information security program
• Familiarity with financial regulatory standards including NIST, GLBA and PCI
• Prior experience with SIEMs and vulnerability management products
• Ability to present cybersecurity topics to varying audiences, including the Board of Directors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills