Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Security Operations Analyst (SOC Analyst)-MA
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -042017-1432
Responsibilities (This is a 6-month contract):
50% Log management, monitoring and analyzing information security alerts, threats and anomalies in a 24/7 security operations center
50% Triaging, researching, investigating and escalating security alerts to appropriate teams as well as working in collaboration with the threat intelligence team
• Prior experience within a security operations center
• A strong understanding of perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill-chain analysis, risk assessment and security metrics
• An understanding of adversary motivations (cybercrime, cyber hacktivism, cyber warfare, cyber espionage, and the difference between cyber propaganda and cyber terrorism)
• The ability to write clearly and speak authoritatively to varying audiences
• Previous threat intelligence experience
• Familiarity with Splunk or Qradar