Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Analyst (Incident Response)
Industry: Security Services
Location: Santa Clara, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -062017-1485
50% Performing static and dynamic malware analysis
50% Detecting and responding to endpoint and networked-based attacks, and performing network anomaly detection
• A background in formal Incident Response procedures and practices
• Experience with log file analysis and log file correlation
• A background in TCP/IP networking and common Internet services
• Practical hands-on experience analyzing malware using both static and dynamic analysis methods
• Experience performing incident response in mixed platform environment (Windows and Linux)
• Familiarity with IDS tuning and signature creation