Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Operations Engineer
Industry: High Tech
Location: San Francisco, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -062017-1496
40% Conducting vulnerability assessments, patch management and web application security testing
40% Detecting, responding and triaging security incidents while working closely with other operations teams including development (DevOps) and infrastructure operations
20% Maintaining an awareness of security trends through research and publications; providing security training and awareness
• Hands-on systems security experience with Linux, Microsoft, Cisco and Palo Alto technologies
• Prior experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys and Nessus
• A background in security event and incident monitoring (SEIM) tools including Splunk and ELK/Logstach
• Familiarity with security testing tools like BurpSuite and ZAP
• Experience using vulnerability management tools, specifically Nessus and Qualys
• An understanding of the OWASP Top Ten
• Working knowledge of networking (routing and switching)
• The ability to write scripts to automate routine tasks
• Proven ability to perform malware analysis