Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Network Security Engineer
Industry: High Tech
Location: San Francisco, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -062017-1494
40% Designing, testing and implementing security controls across Infrastructure and Operation Systems (including servers, endpoints, network devices and applications)
30% Responding to incidents and detecting anomalies
30% Working closely with other operation teams (including DevOps and Infrastructure Ops) and internal customers to develop efficient solutions
• Experience in systems security (including knowledge of Linux, Microsoft, Cisco and Palo Alto technologies)
• Hands-on experience with implementation within infrastructure operations
• Background performing Incident Response using Splunk or equivalent tools
• Prior experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability management tools (Nessus, Qualys, etc.)
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Working knowledge of the OWASP Top Ten