Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Post-Sales Security Engineer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -102017-1597
75% Installing and maintaining firewalls (primarily Checkpoint) including virtual firewalls; ensuring the interoperability of firewalls, SIEM, IDS, networking equipment (routers / switches), VPN and load balancers within a security ecosystem
20% Designing networks, including (but not limited to): network architecture, network access control, network resiliency, capacity / scalability and cloud adoption
5% Performing vulnerability discovery and enumeration; providing summary reports and remediation guidance
Tools and Environment:
• Expert-level knowledge of Checkpoint products including firewalls, virtual firewalls and blades
• Experience with Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet, Linux Netfilter and/or Cisco ASA firewalls
• Ability to create firewall policy and analyze firewall log files
• Understanding of TCP/IP networking and the OSI model
• Understanding of Linux, MacOS and Windows