Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Security Engineer
Location: North Reading, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -072017-1500
45% Designing networks, including (but not limited to): network architecture, network access control, network resiliency, capacity / scalability and cloud architecture
15% Monitoring events and alerts generated by System Logs, SIEMs, IDSs and Firewalls
15% Performing vulnerability discovery and enumeration; providing summary reports and remediation guidance
10% Responding to computer incidents related to network-based attacks on SaaS infrastructure
10% Designing configuration standards and performing operating system hardening
5% Installing and maintaining firewalls, SIEM, IDS and VPN technologies within a cloud-centric architecture
Tools and Environment:
• Expert-level knowledge of AWS, specifically AWS microservices and VPC
• Expert-level understanding of Linux
• Prior experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, & Kibana)
• Experience with OSSEC and Snort
• Awareness of open source projects and the ability to implement them in an enterprise environment
• The ability to create IDS signatures and perform in-depth packet analysis
• Familiarity with ISO 27001, NIST Risk Management Framework (800-53, 800-171) and HIPAA
• The ability to code and script using Python, Perl, Shell, Java and C