Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Red Team Engineer
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Newton, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -072017-1499
60% Performing penetration tests, vulnerability management and red teaming for clients; creating summary and remediation documentation of based upon audit results
30% Researching emerging threats, vulnerabilities disclosures and incident response reports; conducting cyber research into emerging threats, vulnerabilities disclosures and incident response plans
10% Public speaking on various red team topics to facilitate marketing, branding and press recognition
• Strong development experience specifically in python and C programming languages
• Prior experience performing vulnerability assessments, web application security testing, network penetration testing or threat hunting
• Ability to research and identify new vulnerabilities in software
• An understanding of exploit development
• OSCP, OSCE GPEN, or CISSP certifications
• Familiarity of network ports and protocols, network devices, and TCP/IP