Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Manager of IT Compliance
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -022017-1380
70% D2D/External audit (this will change based on seasonal audit activities)
20% Project work (IT Compliance Strategies in IT department, vendors, contractors and other business departments)
10% Completing monthly and quarterly IT compliance reports, producing annual IT SOX Risk assessments, and providing additional reporting as needed
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and audit/testing methodology
• Experience with FDA regulations and guidance on computerized systems, as well as with HIPAA compliance requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of Massachusetts' (and other relevant) Privacy Laws and Incident Reporting Requirements, and legal electronic discovery requirements
• Familiarity with computerized systems, operations and processes validation
• The ability to work independently with little supervision and to work well on cross-functional teams
• Strength in the following areas: organizational and analytical skills, communication skills, customer service, project management
• High attention to detail
• Innovation and an understanding of how to apply technology to improve manual processes
• Knowledge of FDA Regulations
• Previous corporate experience in Healthcare, Biotech or Pharma
• An understanding of IT General Computing Control requirements based on frameworks such as COSO and COBIT