Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Architect - Data Protection
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -052017-1459
60% Architecting and providing expert oversight during the implementation of data protection and risk mitigation across the enterprise
20% Creating policies and implementation strategies for data protection across applications, systems and end-user technology
10% Defining and reporting data protection risk metrics
10% Managing teammates operating the data protection program
• Prior experience as an IT security architect with a proven ability with in-depth technical, analytical and conceptual skills
• Understanding and knowledge of on-premise and cloud data encryption strategies
• Understanding and knowledge of regulated industries (preferably pharmaceutical industry)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a business/technical/scientific area of study
• Familiarity with (information) risk management related standards or frameworks such as COSO, ISO 2700x, CobiT, ISO 24762, BS 25999, NIST, ISF Standard of Good Practice and ITIL
• CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC certifications