Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Product Security Pentester
Industry: Medical Devices
Location: San Diego, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050492
Roles and Responsibilities:
50% Securing products and solutions for medical devices through penetration tests utilizing a variety of tools, setting up honeypots and performing fuzz testing for 95+ products
50% Building up a product security lab for security researchers to perform tests; continuous security research as it pertains to various products
What you need to qualify:
• Formal penetration testing experience
• Vulnerability Assessment, verification and identification experience
• Experience with Metasploit or similar tools
• Prior experience with fuzz testing
• Prior experience performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
• A background in product development
• An understanding of product life cycles