Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Sales Engineer - Information Security
Industry: Computer Software
Location: New York, New York
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050495
Roles and Responsibilities:
90% Pre-Sales engineering tasks, including: conducting product and solution demonstrations via the web and face-to-face meetings, creating custom product demos based on specific requirements from potential customers, working with the Regional Sales Director to technically qualify new sales opportunities, and assisting with developing sales proposals
10% Partnering with professional services and customer success teams to ensure product installs and solutions are delivered successfully
What you need to qualify:
• Must have at least 5-7 years of experience in a sales engineering role
• Strong security domain experience in network security, threat intelligence or endpoint security
• Previous experience working for a security vendor, security product focused professional services firm or Reseller
• Experience working with large enterprise customers
• Previous experience selling software solutions
• Must be extremely passionate about security and aware of current and future threats
• A BS degree
• Experience configuring software demonstrations
• CEH, CISSP or other security certifications