Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Information Systems Security Engineer
Location: Indiana, Pennsylvania
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050490
Roles and Responsibilities:
35% Monitoring security events using firewalls, SIEM, IDS, routers and DLP
20% Completing vulnerability assessments
15% Being responsible for the incident response of malware attacks and corporate misuse/litigation
15% Installing and maintaining Firewalls and DLP
15% Maintaining baseline configurations and host hardening procedures
What you need to qualify:
• A BA/BS in computer science or a related field
• 2-5 years of Information Security work experience
• Prior experience with the following: Firewalls, DLP, SIEM, IDS Routers, Malware, Incident Response, Vulnerability Assessments, and Encryption
• Previously having been hands-on with the following: Carbon Black, Cisco, Splunk, Wireshark and Nessus
• Knowledge of PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX
• Security+ and SANS GIAC certifications