Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Compliance Manager
Industry: Cloud Services
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050496
Roles and Responsibilities:
25% Driving security compliance initiatives to completion
25% Managing a team that provides cyber security and compliance consulting expertise
25% Scoping and executing projects to improve the process and control in the security compliance program
25% Establishing goals and championing a consensus among cross-functional teams, including but not limited to: Information Security, Platform Engineering, Product Development Engineering, and Product Operations and Networks
What you need to qualify:
• 6+ years of IT security, IT risk management and/or IT audit experience
• 2+ years of experience with industry compliance and security standards specifically one or more of the following: PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST/DoD frameworks, HITECH, TÜV cloud security, IRAP, or FedRAMP
• 2+ years of experience managing initiatives across teams and geographies
• Experience building enterprise governance, risk, and compliance programs, or experience driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
• Experience with enterprise governance, risk, and compliance software packages (e.g., Archer)
• A deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and the techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global environment