Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Security Pre-Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect (Cloud Security)
Industry: Security Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050499
Roles and Responsibilities:
50% Sales engineering tasks, including: conducting demos to new customers, managing existing accounts, leading executive-level technical demonstrations with CISO and CxO audiences, understanding customer requirements and creating value propositions to address those needs (as well as providing feedback to Product Management and engineering in regard to new feature requests)
50% Hands-on technical security tasks: managing all technical aspects of new trials and ensuring successful outcomes, working through technical security issues, providing insight for security monitoring best practices, and providing assistance with system configuration (alert rules and policy configurations) for prospects and existing clients
What you need to qualify:
• 5-7 years of experience as a security pre-sales engineer (preferably with an existing security vendor)
• Recent hands-on security operations experience working with SIEM, IDS, IPS, firewalls and anti-malware
• Cloud Security experience (preferably with AWS)
• Familiarity with Linux operating systems and basic commands
• Must be a high energy, strong communicator with proven customer facing experience
• Previous experience in a growing, start-up environment
• A BS degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Experience with the configuration management tools: Puppet, Chef and Ansible