Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Architect
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050497
Roles and Responsibilities:
50% Acclimating to current projects, assessing and reviewing project plans, making recommendations, and communicating with various SMEs
30% Reviewing and managing vendors; completing Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 reports
20% Completing ad-hoc projects while serving as the information security expert on various projects
What you need to qualify:
• Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience in architecture and engineering
• A solid background working with various Information Security technologies, including: network security, endpoint security, server security and infrastructure security (SIEM, federated authentication and authorization, intrusion detection systems (IDS), identity and access management (IAM), public and private cloud technologies)
• Prior experience in migrating data centers to a cloud environment (using Amazon Web Services)
• Strong background in risk assessments
• Prior experience with vendor management (evaluating security vendors, performing vendor reviews, etc.)
• Previous experience in banking or financial services
• Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM and CISA