Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Security Architect
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: JN -022017-1006
50% Providing subject matter expertise toward the implementation and integration of enterprise security solutions including firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems (IDS/IPS), content filtering, security information and event management (SIEM) systems, anti-malware, mobile device management (MDM), cloud orchestration, endpoint security, and application development
30% Evaluating and managing 3rd party vendors; gather and reporting on metrics related to Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 standards
20% Serving as the cyber security subject matter expert on various ad-hoc projects
• A solid background working with various cyber security technologies including: network security, endpoint security, server security and infrastructure security
• Familiarity using security information and event management (SIEM), intrusion detection systems (IDS), and identity and access management (IAM)
• Prior experience with cloud architecture including migrating on-premise datacenters into the cloud
• Background performing risk assessments
• Previous experience in the banking or financial services industry
• CISSP, CISM and CISA certifications