Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: VP of Cyber Security Consulting Services
Industry: Security Services
Location: Austin, Texas
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050463
Roles and Responsibilities:
This person will be directly responsible for a team of 7-9 application security engineers, and 50% of their time will be focused on people management and ensuring the performance of the team, to include:
• One-on-one status updates
• Reviewing final deliverables
• Driving performance
• Growing and developing the team
The other 50% will focus on the project management side:
• Overseeing the team's projects, and setting a road map for clients
• Directing client communication
• Assisting the sales teams in cross-selling opportunities
This role requires minimal travel and can be based in Austin, Texas, Washington, DC or San Francisco, CA.
What you need to qualify:
• This is a management role for someone who has experience managing a team of Senior Security Engineers in a consulting services practice/advisory firm, or service delivery team for a security product firm/vendor
• Strong project management experience and a successful record of service delivery
• Strong account management experience ensuring that security assessments for application security, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, et.c are delivered to clients on time
• A track record of driving performance and managing by objectives and key results
• Prior experience providing application security services for IoT clients.
• Prior experience in a leading advisory or consulting services firm, or major technology firm, within their delivery services team.